born January 11, 1965
1979-1984 training as a mechanical engineer
1985-1988 working as an engineer (Zurich)
1988-1992 studying of mathematics and physics
1992 – present: self-employed as a metal technician, blacksmith and sculptor
– 2004-2009: artist and metal sculpting in Los Angeles and Malibu (California)
– since 2010: sculptor and engineer in Vienna
Over 20 works “Kunst am Bau”, including fountains, sculptures, gates and portals,
sculptures and metal design for churches, public buildings and open spaces.
Membership in various professional organizations and associations, including:
– International Association of Art to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Association (UNESCO)
– California Art Wrought Association
– European Sculpture Network
Exhibitions and Installations (see News for recent and upcoming events):
Salzburg Vienna, Munich, Dresden, Berlin, Florence, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York,
Speaker and demonstrator at various national and international workshops/events.